Nothing but negotiation

 
The Gap Partnership

Pan Terra acquires Kombat Copper Project.

Pan Terra has bought the Kombat Copper Project.

24 April 2012

Business negotiations between Pan Terra Industries and Manila Investments could have concluded, as Pan Terra has completed its intended acquisition of the firm's Kombat Copper Project.

It has bought 80 per cent of the outstanding and issued stocks of Manila, with the remaining 20 per cent to be shared between Epangelo Mining and local partners in Namibia.

Pan Terra is based in Vancouver, British Columbia, and owns gold prospects in Zimbabwe and Ontario.

President of the company Alexander Hemel said the transaction "represents a tremendous step forward" for his corporation.

It has enabled Pan Terra to position itself as Namibia's "leading consolidator of copper projects", he declared.

The enterprise now wishes to build a mining and processing plant that will be "first class", the representative continued.

"Epangelo will continue to expand its reach in order to realise more value for Namibia's natural resources," managing director of Epangelo Eliphas Hawala remarked.

Posted by Ken Hayes

Source: Pan Terra press release, April 24th

Gap News

March 2014

The Negotiation Roadshow 2014

Generating value through creative negotiation

Read more


July 2013

Trading Global: Negotiating in the Far East

The Gap Partnership are hosting a complimentary Lunch & Learn seminar in association with UK Trade & Investment

Read more


April 2013

GroceryAid Negotiation Event Raises £26,550

The Gap Partnership, in conjunction with Asda, SC Johnson and Waitrose, host one-day negotiation workshop

Read more


February 2013

Trading Global - Negotiating in the Far East

What is the impact of cultural differences on your negotiations?

Read more


December 2012

The Gap Partnership Release New Negotiation Video

The Nothing but Negotiation video series continues with collaborative negotiation

Read more